Shadow of Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy place to Chest run, factions

Go down

Easy place to Chest run, factions Empty Easy place to Chest run, factions

Post by Sasseh Monsta Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:46 am

The best place (in my opinion) to chest run in factions is.....

Gyala Hatchery!! In the Jade sea! Very Happy

I usally run it on NM using 7 henchies, 2 Monks, 2 Wars, 1 Ele, 1 Mes (Illusion), 1 Ranger (Interupt). I use a combination of Luxon keys and lockpicks, depending on what I can lay my hands on! Very Happy

In the following picture you can see the route that I usually take:

Easy place to Chest run, factions Possib10

1 - Almost always a chest here! Beware, Rit boss + Rot Wallows
2 - One of these locations holds a spawn, have a look around. Beware, 2 Warrior bosses and an ele boss round here! Sometimes the mobs will attack each other...
3 - Can move around this section, sometimes also towards the top-most 2 circle. Mes Boss on the way here!

Dont worry if you die at the ele/mes boss area... there is a spawn place near there to the west. Its activated automatically if you are a kurzick and the area is under luxon control and you HAVENT talked to the priest at the shrine near the start! If you are a luxon.. you may have some walking to do! Very Happy

4 - Usually always one here, wait for the group to move across if you dont want to fight them.
5/4 - This one also moves, sometimes isn't there. Have a look around though!
5 - Beware of the Oni's that spawn near the chest if its here!
6 - As yet unknown, but there can be a chest there at times! Warning, Necro boss + yetis
7 - Beware - Top of these is an ele boss with shockwave and some more yetis. sometimes 7 doesn't spawn here but is further west in the sea.

Well, there you go! Have fun Wink If you struggle with it, PM me ingame and I'll take you on a run with me Smile
Sasseh Monsta
Sasseh Monsta
The Bestest of the Best
The Bestest of the Best

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Character Data
Name: Mighty Proud
Race: Ele/Ranger

http://www.myspace.com/sas2506

Back to top Go down