Shadow of Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a cool roleplay idea? or an interesting story? or even see how your dreams can progress in the hands of others then post topics for Roleplays here!

4 posters

Go down

Have a cool roleplay idea? or an interesting story? or even see how your dreams can progress in the hands of others then post topics for Roleplays here! Empty Have a cool roleplay idea? or an interesting story? or even see how your dreams can progress in the hands of others then post topics for Roleplays here!

Post by Admin Leonbow Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:16 pm

Okay well heres my idea ill send you a link of the story aswell, you see, i love writing, and i am in the process of writing a story, id love to see what input i can get from here! so make a character, or even take a twist on the story yourselves!!! No stealing though, geek geek
Admin Leonbow
Admin Leonbow
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 118
Humor : Varies, mostly very open i guess,=)
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Character Data
Name: Ullite
Race: Human/Caster

https://sogg.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Have a cool roleplay idea? or an interesting story? or even see how your dreams can progress in the hands of others then post topics for Roleplays here! Empty Re: Have a cool roleplay idea? or an interesting story? or even see how your dreams can progress in the hands of others then post topics for Roleplays here!

Post by Lord Flubber Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Im not really sure i understand what your getting at...

nice video though Razz

P.S. i love reading and writing too Razz
Lord Flubber
Lord Flubber
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 18
Humor : Mostly sarcastic, i'd say.

Character Data
Name: Elohim
Race: Unknown, but he's not human.

Back to top Go down

Have a cool roleplay idea? or an interesting story? or even see how your dreams can progress in the hands of others then post topics for Roleplays here! Empty A bit from Wikipedia might help i guess, but i will simplify it!!

Post by Admin Leonbow Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:42 pm

An online text-based role playing game (OTBRPG) is a role-playing game played online using a solely text-based interface

IT CAN TAKE FORM IN MANY DIFFERENT GENRES LIKE HORROR,FANTASY,MEDIEVIL..etc...=)

Sparring is a form of online role-play that deals with combat between two or more characters, usually conducted on play-by-post mediums. Two or more players take turns in writing a joint-narrative battle, each one attempting to defeat his or her rival. The battle ends when one participant acknowledges defeat or one is judged the victor by an unbiased arbiter after a review of all related posts. In the context of Internet-based role-play, sparring retains its traditional meaning of play or practice combat, but is limited to written interaction. It is different from role-play in that sparring usually contributes little, if nothing, to a story or character development and participants are subject only to the rules of an agreed on role-play fighting system.

These fighting systems fall into two categories, speed-based and turn-based. Of these, the former is such that the involved parties seek to outmatch one another via superior typing speed and stratagem, and thus is usually left for websites or programs that support an instant messenger or chats. The latter has no emphasis on typing speed, but focuses wholly on strategy, and are thus usually based on forums and message boards. Both systems are further divided into explicit and implicit subsets (also called open and closed), which refer to whether the outcome of an attack is stated by the attacker or assumed to have happened in the flow of battle.

There is a large rift of ideologies within the community of sparring. It comes from the basis of the spar's purpose and intent, and divides sparrers into two categories, being roleplayers and fighters. Roleplayers are grouped as "orthodox" combatants, where no "autos" are acceptable, and it is a mutually respectful practice. Orthodox matches are completely based upon the honor system, and are held more to the ability of the character than the mechanics of the system. Explicit guidelines and rules apply to the fighters, in an "unorthodox" system. Unorthodox spars tend to use hit claims, as discussed above as open and closed.
Admin Leonbow
Admin Leonbow
Admin
Admin

Character Data

Back to top Go down

Have a cool roleplay idea? or an interesting story? or even see how your dreams can progress in the hands of others then post topics for Roleplays here! Empty Re: Have a cool roleplay idea? or an interesting story? or even see how your dreams can progress in the hands of others then post topics for Roleplays here!

Post by Admin Leonbow Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:44 pm

BASICALLY Its the stratagy used in the given situation...SUCH AS>>>>

TWO CHARS ARE USED IN THIS SIMPLE EXAMPLE!!!!

Leon leaps and attacks using a spear...throwing it at lord (basic i am better than that!!!=P)

Lord parries the attack and uses a quickly drawn arrow to end Leon...and so on........=P

oh u become your character!!!
Admin Leonbow
Admin Leonbow
Admin
Admin

Character Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint_Valtiel Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:04 am

I am used to the concept...i have an online Roleplay account on myspace.

If you need to check it out or have a profile of your own please add me.

Messege me if you want the url
Saint_Valtiel
Saint_Valtiel
First Officer
First Officer

Number of posts : 37
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Character Data
Name: Valtiel
Race: Demon

http://www.myspace.com/GJH_satan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Leonbow Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Thats a pretty cooool story saint!!!!!=) shoud do more!!!=) even join the one going on!!=)
Admin Leonbow
Admin Leonbow
Admin
Admin

Character Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Grincevan Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:05 pm

Elo there , funy , this reminds me a bit on the games i played with little friends , years ago . The problem there , we could think about evrything we wanted , so at the end , there whas no winer , it whas mostly cursing at eachother cose the otherone dident play right ...

Isent there somthing like that here too ?
You could say for exemple , i kill you with a atomic bomb . how do you wanna doge that ?
I created a character , tho i got no background story´s about him , do i have to writ about him ? Allso , i might update him , like , give him some colors with photohop , its a black ink sketch for now ...

Allso , i like your little serie of pics leonbow , specialy the ullite , he looks realy cool ! did you draw all thos pics ?
Grincevan
Grincevan
Please make me post more
Please make me post more

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Character Data
Name: Aérilyn
Race: human

http://www.grincevan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint_Valtiel Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:27 pm

Admin Leonbow wrote:Thats a pretty cooool story saint!!!!!=) shoud do more!!!=) even join the one going on!!=)

yeah i will do...sometime when i have the time and not GWing
Saint_Valtiel
Saint_Valtiel
First Officer
First Officer

Number of posts : 37
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Character Data
Name: Valtiel
Race: Demon

http://www.myspace.com/GJH_satan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down