Shadow of Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementalist Builds

4 posters

Go down

Elementalist Builds Empty Elementalist Builds

Post by Sasseh Monsta Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:13 pm

Have decided to upload several of the builds I use in AB for my ele, feel free to add your own! Very Happy

[build prof=E name="Fire Ele PvP" fir=12+3 ene=12+2+1][Teinai's Heat][Meteor Shower][Liquid Flame][Rodgorts Invocation][Fire Storm][Elemental Attunement][Fire Attunement][Glyph of Sacrifice][/build]

This is my favourite build for AB, though it has no healing so its best to run it alongside a healer. I love the dual attunement energy management, as long as i remember to keep them both up - when I get interrupted I get mad Razz. Couple the [[Glyph of Sacrifice] with [[Meteor Shower] and you have a nice instant cast, great for the mesmer shrine (it stops them from casting backfire on you if you are the first to cast anything) or the elementalist shrine (no knockdown air hex for me thanks!). =]

[build prof=E/Mo fir=11+3 ene=11+2+1 pro=8][Teinai's Heat][Searing Heat][Liquid Flame][Glowing Gaze][Fire Storm][Bed of Coals][Fire Attunement][Shield of Regeneration][/build]

I couldn't remember my exact build, so I created this one! Its got major healing for you and others, and can help out a monk if they are using another elite, or can work as simple healing if you have no monk on your team. Its ok for energy management, but its good to keep an eye on how much you have. Swap [[Bed of Coals] out for [[Glyph of Lesser Energy] if you feel you need more energy for the healing (SoR needs 15 energy which you dont get back with [[Fire attunement]). If you do stick with [[Bed of Coals] then teaming up with a knockdown warrior (or other profession) it can be highly effective.

Spiking Builds!

[Fire Ele Spike;OgVDMqusO/i/8swXQWFd4CaB]
[Water Ele Spike;OgVDM4ysOWjpRKTs1OFdQDaB]
[Air Ele Spike;OgVDMGy8Kmj30MhN3I6hDtA]

All these spiking builds work on the same principle, that after 3 seconds the spells are effective! Each ele should keep up the enchants on themselves at all times.

Each spike works well with the other spikes, the best pairing being water and air (works better if you swap [[lightning strike] for [[arc lightning] as they get dealt the extra damage). [[Incendiary bonds], [[Shatterstone] and [[Lightning Surge] all take 3 seconds to effect the target foe, and can be swiftly followed with either of the first 2 spells in each situation (Again, if using the [[arc lightning] option for the air build, cast it just after the water ele casts [[shatterstone] to ensure the extra damage incase they get hex removed by a passing monk Razz)

For the water ele its best to keep [[frigid armor] up as much as possible, and to use [[Auspicious incantation] with [[vapor blade] to keep their energy up. For the Air and Fire ele's [[Auspicious Incantation] should be used with [[lightning hammer] and [[mark of rodgort]. Other skills can be swapped in for higher energy cost to keep the energy higher.

[Assassins Promise;OgdToYG61ZsqLaaKDgxC0XgLAA]

Assassin's Promise - I have never tried this myself in AB, but it seems like a good idea! Don't cast [[Assassin's Promise] on the target foe straight away, wait until they are at least on half life.

Last edited by Sasseh Monsta on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sasseh Monsta
Sasseh Monsta
The Bestest of the Best
The Bestest of the Best

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Character Data
Name: Mighty Proud
Race: Ele/Ranger

http://www.myspace.com/sas2506

Back to top Go down

Elementalist Builds Empty Re: Elementalist Builds

Post by vampires shadow Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:58 pm

"Don't cast Assassin's Promise on the target foe straight away, wait until they are at least on half life."

unless they have a monk ofc
vampires shadow
vampires shadow
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 26

Character Data
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by vampires shadow Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:53 pm

[build prof=ele/a name="knock down" air=12+1+3 {br} energy=9 {br} shadow=9][rust][Gust][Lightning Touch][shock][Teinai's Wind][Whirlwind][Air Attunement][deaths charge][/build]

works very well in ab (only ele build i like to use TBH.)
start of by casting rust, then gust, deaths charge, then spam ur close range attacks and elite till target foe is dead.

(is also effective to shut down monks if you have other ppl to help with the dps)

And also lightning touch now blinds instead of doing more damage, and rust hexes for less time but dus damage.
vampires shadow
vampires shadow
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 26

Character Data
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Leonbow Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:26 am

[build prof=El/Me energy=12 fire=12+3+1 desc="Blazing wing wand of memory+Korr's focus{br} I recommend staying back in battle, and keeping all the attunements and aura of restoration up constantly, then simply nuke away, use the glyph for meteor shower, arcane echo for rodgort's invocation, liquid flame for a fine finisher then Razz"][meteor shower][glyph of sacrifice][rodgort's invocation][arcane echo][liquid flame][aura of restoration][fire attunement][elemental attunement][/build]

The Build
Its simple really, constant nuking,Razz hover ur mouse over the symbol of Elementalist and Mesmer for more info please! What a Face
Admin Leonbow
Admin Leonbow
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 118
Humor : Varies, mostly very open i guess,=)

Character Data
Name: Ullite
Race: Human/Caster

https://sogg.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nareus Daedalus Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:00 pm

lol! Wate Ele spiker is the only build here i can run!
All the others have proph skills in them.
and i don't have proph Sad
Nareus Daedalus
Nareus Daedalus
Five Star General
Five Star General

Number of posts : 100
Humor : random
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Character Data
Name: Nareus Daedalus
Race: Turned up from nowhere. Definetly not human.

http://theclub.terapad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Leonbow Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:42 am

You should buy the cheap skill pack then!!=)
Admin Leonbow
Admin Leonbow
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 118
Humor : Varies, mostly very open i guess,=)

Character Data
Name: Ullite
Race: Human/Caster

https://sogg.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nareus Daedalus Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:44 am

I have no Paypal.
Nareus Daedalus
Nareus Daedalus
Five Star General
Five Star General

Number of posts : 100
Humor : random
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Character Data
Name: Nareus Daedalus
Race: Turned up from nowhere. Definetly not human.

http://theclub.terapad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down