Shadow of Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaanai Canyon Tips (AB)

2 posters

Go down

Kaanai Canyon Tips (AB) Empty Kaanai Canyon Tips (AB)

Post by Ayumi Nakashi Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:17 am

In my opinion it's always nice to trade out some idea's, to make luxon farming as rewarding as possible.. Very Happy I will try and give my tips n tactics for Kanaai canyon, since there is lots of kurzick faction to gain through a won match..

-For a map like Kanaai canyon it is vital to keep the ressurection shrines (the 2 the kurzick own in the beginning) if you can keep these the battle will be much easier, since they will have to walk great distances from their castle..

-Also in Kanaai canyon, when you are at a rezz shrine, you can see from a great distance if the other equipment shrines (armed with powder kegs) are under kurzick or luxon control.. if they are under kurzick control, then there is no need to leave the rezz shrines.. see picture below..
Kaanai Canyon Tips (AB) Gw03312

-If one of the equipment shrines in Kanaai Canyon is under luxon control then it's wise to let 1 group of 4 head out to capture that 1 extra shrine which is needed.. But don't go with 10 people, leaving the rezz shrines unattended..

-When both rezz shrines are kept under kurzick control and the luxons are all spawning back in their base, then it may be wise to capture the 2 shrines inside the luxon base.. To halt the flow of people getting out of the luxon castle for the moment.. !!! BUT BE CAREFUL !!! Don't go inside their base if you don't own the rezz shrine's.. As the 2 shrines (warrior and ranger shrine) inside the luxon base do not count for the strategic points that are to be captured in this map.So when luxons are spawning outside their base, luxons capping the rest of the other shrines, it is useless to go inside the luxon base..

Last edited by Sasseh Monsta on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed Title)
Ayumi Nakashi
Ayumi Nakashi
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Kaanai Canyon Tips (AB) Empty Ab tips

Post by Elmezz Mental Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:43 pm

Hail Ayumi and his Almighty AB tips
Elmezz Mental
Elmezz Mental