Shadow of Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offline Games

2 posters

Go down

Offline Games Empty Offline Games

Post by lunaya nightfall Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Not always playing GW (tho i know i should... Rolling Eyes ), as im sure alot of you lot also do, so heres what ive been playing lately(only on the PC dont own a console):-

Crysis - FPS - what a joke this HALF game was (15hours start to finish).
Black site area 51 - FPS - was good but felt it ended too soon (13hours start to finish).
Witcher - RPG - A damn good game, couldnt stop playing after i started (40+hours loved every min of it).
Warhammer online - MMO - Beta testing this but found i lacked the time and enthusiasm (games abit WOWish).
Jade Empire - RPG - one of them games i never got round to playing (still playing).
Fable - RPG - was kind good but just wanted it to end after a while (40+hours to finish).
NWN2 - RPG - tryed again to get into this game but still couldnt be arsed lol.

well let us know what you've been playing while not playing GW.... gameing wise anyway keep it on topic Laughing .
lunaya nightfall
lunaya nightfall
Please make me post more
Please make me post more

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Character Data
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Offline Games Empty Re: Offline Games

Post by Nareus Daedalus Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:05 am

(Eye twitches in anger at dissing Crysis)
Last three...good on you for getting them but try and get 'em done as Fable's ending is great (all i'll say is bloody big evil demon dragon)
NWM not sure about as i haven't finished it though. But it is so similar to SWKOTOR. Get that or the second by the way they are great.
And if it's stupidity you're after...Postal 2 or Penny Arcade Adventures.(Postal 2 is sick and wrong so i won't go into detail.)
Nareus Daedalus
Nareus Daedalus
Five Star General
Five Star General

Number of posts : 100
Humor : random
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Character Data
Name: Nareus Daedalus
Race: Turned up from nowhere. Definetly not human.

http://theclub.terapad.com

Back to top Go down